Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kylee



One of these days I'm going to start a separate photography blog, but for now, I will just post a few of my favorites on this one. We took some pictures of our niece, Kylee, last week. I love taking pictures of little kids. They are not the most cooperative subjects...but some of the funniest and when you get a good one where they are actually looking at the camera in a normal position with decent lighting it is pretty exciting. We would try to get her to pose, but within a few seconds she usually wanted to climb or run away or look at the water. So we basically followed her around for a half hour and tried to capture some good ones. Here are some of my favorites.

I just like this one because she looks like she is concentrating really hard and has something really important to say.





1 comment:

Krista Hansen said...

Those are really cute! Great job! Thanks so much for the gift card for Sam. You didn't have to do that, but it was really nice and I will love spending it!