Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 2 of Thanksgiving

Today I am grateful for jobs!  Three in particular.

1.  I am grateful that Aaron has a job and even more grateful that it is a job that he enjoys and is really good at.  Ever since I met him he has known what he has wanted to do, and now he is doing it.  He has lots of qualities that make him a great administrator and I'm constantly impressed with how he handles difficult situations.  I'm pretty sure I would be terrible at his job.

2.  I am grateful for my job at Provo Canyon School.  I really enjoyed working there for seven years before Brigham was born.  I love that I was able to work with students that are not the "typical" Utah county students.  I had a lot of interesting, educational, humorous, and great experiences working there.  I love that I was able to constantly learn and find news ways to teach things.  I also was able to work with some really great people.  I am grateful that they continue to let me work there, basically whenever I want (usually once a week for 4-6 hours).  I wish I could post a picture of me with students...but confidentiality laws prohibit it, so you get a picture of my office instead.

3.  Lastly I am incredibly grateful for my current job taking care of this little man.  It is hard to describe in words how grateful I am for this job.  Best job I could ever imagine.

No comments: