Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Buddy


My buddy, my buddy, wherever I go, he goes.  My buddy, my buddy, my buddy and me.  (Does anyone else remember that great commercial for the My Buddy doll for boys?)  Well, it reminds me a bit of this little man.  We have gotten so used to spending our days together and I love having somebody that wants to follow me around and do everything I do.


I knew that the adjustment from one to two would be challenging and I really tried to appreciate the time that we had to spend together the last few weeks.  We enjoyed playing in the first real snow of the year.
We took some trips to the grocery store and discovered that Brigham loves to ride in the front and be the driver.  He had a smile on his face and "talked" excitedly for most of the trip.

Brigham found a replacement for his sippy cup of milk.

We enjoyed some good cousin time and trips to Costco.

I can't believe it has already been 18 months since this little man joined our family.  I love spending my days with him and watching him learn new things.  He is constantly making me laugh and smile.  We love him so much!

1 comment:

Krista Hansen said...

Of course I remember "My Buddy". But I also automatically start singing "Kid Sister" after "My Buddy". Were the commercials played together? Who knows? I love the whip cream can! He's such a cutie!