Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Traitor To My Utah Roots

So, I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit this, but I have been somewhat fantically following Dancing with the Stars this season. Maybe because Jane Seymour was on it and I am a huge Dr. Quinn fan (I own all 6 seasons if anyone wants to borrow). I've watched seasons off and on in the past, but this season I was hooked from the first episode. When Jane's time came and she was kicked off, most of my loyalties switched over to Mel B (Scary Spice). I absolutely loved watching her dance...and talk with her great British accent. And yes, you can call me a traitor if you like, but despite my utah Mormon roots I had absolutely no loyalty for Marie Osmond. While I do love the Osmond Christmas Album, that is about as much of them as I need for the year. I even used all of my votes from two different addresses this week to vote for the other two contestants, hoping that Marie wouldn't win. I was happy to see that my votes counted and that my two favorites were there at the end...even though Scary Spice wasn't able to pull out the win...and I think I've stooped to a new level of patheticness in voting for reality TV shows.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I was totally hooked this season also! I have never watched it really before this... but I was brought in because of Scary Spice. She was great wasn't she! I too was sad to see her not win... but I also liked Helio. (Helio is Brazilian... so Ryan liked him). I was just glad that Marie was NOT in the final two! I didn't vote for her either. She was NOT good! I loved watching Sabrina dance also, and I was so sad that she left so early! I didn't vote that week, and so I felt like it was ALL MY FAULT! :)

MeiLani and Michael said...

i'm afraid this season got us all hooked! I told myself I would never watch it again if Marie made it to the final 2.