Friday, March 28, 2008

Our Adopted #1 Jazz Fan

We have unofficially "adopted" my cousin Courtney. Because she is actually 21 and a legal adult, we don't really have to take care of her. Mostly we just like to question her about her exciting social life and Aaron likes to give her rules to obey "while she is living under our roof." And in return she shares her love of the Utah Jazz with us from time to time. I think she may be their number one fan. She goes to all the home games that she can and watches the rest of them on TV. If she can't catch them on TV, she keeps her blackberry close by so that she can get updated scores. Last week she took Aaron to the Laker's game. After which they decided Aaron must be cursed because the Jazz have only lost a few games at home this season...and she has taken him to two of them. But she had to miss the game on Saturday, and gave us the tickets to see if Aaron's curse could be broken. We thought for sure it would be because they were playing the Clippers and were supposed easily crush them. Well, for the first three quarters...I was beginning to believe Aaron was cursed as well, but in the end the Jazz were able to pull out a win...Aaron's curse was broken...and he can continue to enjoy Jazz games in the future. Thanks Courtney!

2 comments:

Krista Hansen said...

Fun! I went to my first Jazz game this season and they totally creamed the Nuggets. I wonder what would happen if Aaron and I were at the same Jazz game? We may not want to find out. Go Jazz!

Cordell and McCall said...

Cute pics! I love a good Jazz game, but BYU football still beats it out! I can't wait for fall! You goin to the reunion?