Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Here Comes The Bride

While Aaron was gone, I got to help get ready for Caleb and Becca's wedding festivities. One of the funnest things we did was take Becca's bridal pics at Memory Grove in Salt Lake. I love taking pictures and would love to be a professional photographer one day...so it was really fun for me. Brandy did her hair, Julia made the bouquet, and my mom provided the wedding veil for a few fun shots (it was hers 25+ years ago). We had a great time! Here are some of my favorites:
From Bridal Pics

From Bridal Pics

From Bridal Pics

From Bridal Pics

From Bridal Pics
From Bridal Pics
From Bridal Pics
From Bridal Pics

1 comment:

Krista Hansen said...

All of those are really beautiful! Great job Rach! You had a pretty beautiful model too. Lucky Caleb!