Wednesday, August 27, 2008

He's Getting Married in the Morning

Well, at least that's the song we sang to Caleb on August 8 (I know, I'm a few weeks late). Because he was having a reception in Ogden, and we knew it was a long way for the Provo locals to travel, we had a BBQ party for the Provo folks the night before Caleb and Becca got married. It was catered by some family favorites--J Dawgs and Smart Cookie. It was at Vintage park and as you can tell from the pictures, it was pretty casual. We had a great time! Especially after the rain and wind stopped right about when it was supposed to start (but after we had attempted to set up).

*I have to give Aaron credit for the Bride/Groom shirt idea. That's what he wanted us to wear at our reception...but I vetoed it. I think he may have been a bit jealous that Caleb got to live his dream.


1 comment:

Charise said...

I am soooo happy that you finally have these pictures up! I have been checking every few days since August 10! You did a beautiful job Rachel! It is so fun to get to see how everything looked!
Love you!
Charise