Wednesday, June 10, 2009

May Photos

I am so lucky! I love taking pictures and I have been blessed with an adorable niece and nephew to take pictures of. Julia and I have been doing more pictures lately and training ourselves on photoshop so that someday soon we can start our own photography business. It is something we love doing as a hobby and hope to turn into a small business one day. I especially love taking pictures for people I know. It is so much more fun to edit them and work on them when you know and love the people that are in them. We hope to have our website and photography blog up soon...but until then here are a few of my favorites from May.





4 comments:

Julia Davis said...

Such sweet pictures! Nice work, sis! I can't wait to discover more 'phun with photoshop" soon.... Love you and can't wait to go into business! :)

Cami said...

Love the pictures, great job! Let me know if you need some cute models, I have a darling one and a naughty one!

erin said...

hey, if you ever get the itch to take more photos...send me an email! i love to take photos, but my kids don't think i am that fun to look at...maybe they would have more fun with someone new! hope all is well.

scott, natalie and kids said...

cute pictures Rach. You can take pics of my kids anytime. I can't believe Johnny graduated. Remember when I student taught in his class. I am old.