Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The last of the T-Birds.

We celebrated the end of an era for the Hicks family in May. At least one child from the Hicks family a has been attending Timpview for the last 15 years...but the end has come and John D is now a graduate!

In honor of the celebration, we thought it would be fun to blindfold him and have him break a pinata while we all laughed at him. He is a pretty good sport. This picture also shows a picture of my mom's new addition to her house. She is expanding the kitchen and family rooms and making them into a great big room.

We were having a good laugh at this point.

Congratulations Johnny!

2 comments:

Pam said...

All my T-birds have left the nest. I remember celebrating my last rock collection, my last 4th grade county, 5th grade State and my last 6th grade Country report, making my last Halloween costume, my last SEOP, and my last Parent Teacher Conference. Now my last High School Graduation! I feel like I have graduated too! Congratulations to me and each of my Tbirds!

Julia Davis said...

Congrats John. Now I want a Dunford!