Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thankful


 I sure am thankful that I was able to spend Thanksgiving with these cute kids.

 As always, my mom prepared an incredible feast.  I think my favorite part this year was the toasted coconut sweet potatoes.  We decided to branch out and try a new recipe, and it did not disappoint.  But the homemade stuffing is hard to beat, so maybe the sweet potatoes were a close second.  I am grateful to Brandy for always being willing to pose for my pictures.  She is awesome.

 Pretty grateful to have this guy home for Thanksgiving as well.  We have missed him.  And he took some time out of his holiday to teach us all about cellular respiration.  Brigham was fascinated.

The rest of the break was filled with family, food, raking leaves, football, food, shopping, putting up Christmas decorations, and more food.  In other words, it was a great weekend.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for documenting our holidays with such great pictures. Great Thanksgiving and looking forward to spending the Christmas season with all my loved ones.

Julia Davis said...

So fun! I am jealous of all that good food. Brandy makes me laugh. Love you all!