Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tis the Season to be Jolly

We are loving the Christmas season this year.  It is so much fun with these two little ones.
   
We started off the season with our traditional trip to the Festival of Trees, followed by a trip to see the lights at Temple Square.  Brigham was fascinated and kept looking around at all the trees and Nativities.  While Brigham stared at the lights, Lexi stared at Brigham.  She adores him.

The kids have been loving the tree, ornaments, nativity sets, and basket of Christmas books that we keep downstairs.  I will be a little bit sad to put it all away.

I attempted a little Christmas photo shoot and these are a few of my favorites.  I don't know which I love more, Brigham's double chin, or the snot bubble coming out of his nose.  Apparently I was doing something really funny when I took this one. 

I am loving watching these two start to play together.  It is so nice for them to always have a little buddy around.  Brigham loves to try and hold Lexi and make her laugh.  She thinks most things he does are hilarious.  His L's come out sounding more like S's, so it is pretty funny to hear him say her name.
A few more things we have been enjoying this season:  
1.  the family Christmas station on Pandora
2.  doing most of our Christmas shopping online
3.  Spotify's awesome library of Christmas music
4. White Christmas and Polar Express
5.  the tabernacle choir Christmas concert with Alfie
6.  marshmallow santas, peppermint ice cream, and cinnamon almonds

2 comments:

Julia Davis said...

6749The snot bubble makes me laugh so hard! Get to see those munchkins in less than 48 hours! Yahooo!

Pam said...

Blogs are such a wonderful journal of their lives. I love the pictures. Thanks for the technology over our few blurry nativity pictures of you growing up.