Sunday, June 16, 2013

A wedding, Memorial Day, and Cousins

 My sister spent a week with us after the Brown Reunion so that we could photograph my cute cousin Lauren's wedding.  We had so much fun!  The kids did too.  They loved hanging out with grandma at temple square while we were working.  Not sure why exactly I'm making this face, but it is nice to have an occasional picture of what goes on behind the camera.

I have completely neglected our photography blog lately, so I thought I would post two of my favorites here.  Weddings can be super stressful as a photographer, but they were so nice and we really loved working with them.


We had a lot of down time at grandma's house where the kids could compete for grandma's attention.

We took a trip to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point.  Brigham enjoyed running around and seeing all the "big dinosaurs."

We spent memorial day with family visiting family graves in three different cemeteries in Salt Lake.  It was a good day.

We finished off Memorial Day and Julia's visit with a little photo shoot of the 5 grandkids.  It was too hard for me to pick just one favorite. They make me laugh.

No comments: