Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Photo Shoot with 2

 I had a request for a picture of the two of my kids. I had been wanting to try to get some of the two for awhile, so I did a little photo shoot in front of my house.  Both of these kids are pretty great for the camera on their own, but trying to get them to work together was a bit more challenging.  First I tried to have them lay on the blanket together, but Brigham was a bit wiggly.

  Then I tried to have him hold her sitting up.  He was happy to try, but kept laying down with her on top of him, like she was too heavy for him to hold up while sitting.

Then he tried to hug her from behind.  She loved that. 

Trying the blanket again.


Then I get all excited that I have the perfect shot.  He is holding her up and smiling.  I click the shutter button, then notice the spit up.

But after a few minutes I managed to get this.  One of my favorite pics ever.  Love these two so much.

4 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE it! Such darling kids.

Maile said...

Cutest picture ever. I don't think there is any way I will be able to ever get all 3 of my kids to cooperate for a picture, so I appreciate a cute sibling picture more than you know!

Pam said...

Success! In so many ways.

Krista Hansen said...

So adorable!!