Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Easter


We had a lovely Easter this year.  The kiddos enjoyed 3 different egg hunts with friends and family.



I'm still not sure how I feel about doing the whole Easter bunny thing.  I think it is super weird.  But the kids did find some buckets with surprises in them.


Brigham brought his peeps over to me and wanted me to open them.  So I explained to him, as I handed him one, that they aren't toys, they are candy.  So he hands it over to Lexi and says "here Lexi, eat it." And she happily obeyed.  She loved it.

We enjoyed a quiet Easter afternoon watching bible videos and then headed to grandma's for Easter dinner.  


The little gentleman helped Aidyn find and retrieve the last egg at grandma's house.


We are so grateful for friends and family and the time we got to spend with them.  Most of all we are grateful for our Savior, his life, his atonement, and his resurrection, and the knowledge that because of  Him we will be resurrected too.

No comments: