Monday, July 6, 2009

The rest of June

As you can tell, I'm doing some catch up for June.  Here are few pictures from the other highlights of the month.

We did some bowling when Aaron's mom and brother came to town.
Aaron has become really busy with school.  He works really hard and is really good about not procrastinating things.  I think it is hard to get back in the school mode after a few years away from it, but he has been very disciplined, and I've been so proud of him.  
Last of all, here is my tribute to Michael Jackson.  I was a huge fan when I was little.  I loved listening to the Jackson 5, and I especially love the Thriller album.  I spent hours listening to my dad's record.  My mom had many of our childhood pictures and the best of our childhood artwork scanned last summer (thanks to Becca and Caleb).  So I dug up this drawing.
And this picture.  It may not be white sequins on my glove, but I thought I could imitate Michael anyway.  

No comments: