Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Boardwalk


The second leg of our trip took us from Fresno to Hughson where we spent one night before heading to Santa Cruz for the day.  It was a bit cold to enjoy the ocean, but we had a great time exploring the boardwalk.  


We enjoyed the fried foods and salt water taffy (delicious) and took Brigham on his first merry-go-round ride.  He was super excited to sit on the horse before the ride started, but not so sure about the actual ride.


A great day with my favorite boys.

3 comments:

Julia Davis said...

I LOVE the color in these photos! And the people, too. I remember going there a long time ago with our family, right? When I was like a sophomore in highschool I think. Fun times.

Lisa Pett said...

Aw I miss Santa Cruz! And pretty much everywhere else you mentioned in these blog posts

Heidi Robinson said...

RAchie, all these pictures are amazing and making me want to go to CA so bad!!!