Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pinecrest

We spent four days at the Barth family cabin in Pinecrest.  It is so beautiful up there and the summer weather is perfect.  The cabin has a great porch that looks out at the lake, so we spent most of our cabin time on the front porch lounging, reading, playing games, eating, and people-watching.


Aaron and I enjoyed kayaking.  Brigham enjoyed getting in the lake and eating rocks and pine needles.

The boys both enjoyed reading their books on the beach.

Aaron and I enjoyed hiking around the lake, while Brigham enjoyed napping.
 
Brigham enjoyed watching his older cousins and trying to play with them.  We had a great 4th of July with family and loved spending time up at the cabin.

2 comments:

KellySummer said...

are you ever home? the benefits of being teachers i guess...fun!

Julia Davis said...

Haha, I had to giggle at the pic of the boys reading thier books on the beach. And Brigham looks so huge. I will be amazed when I see him next I'm sure.