Friday, July 15, 2011

Great Grandma T

The next leg of our trip included a visit with my grandma in Los Altos.  This was the first time that Brigham got to meet his great grandma Thompson.  As you can see, he was pretty excited.  She kept telling us he is the happiest baby she has ever seen, and asking us if he ever cries.  I think he did cry once at her house, but other than that he really was a happy camper as usual.
Visiting my grandma's house makes me feel like a bit of a superstar.  There are pictures, paintings, and drawings of my family in every room.  Even baby pictures of me in her bathroom.  She has kept her house pretty much the same from when I was a young child, so a visit to her house brings back some good childhood memories.  One of our favorite places to take pictures has always been this bench around the tree in the front of her house, so I had to get a shot of the little man on it.


2 comments:

scott, natalie and kids said...

What a great picture! I love pictures in places where we were as kids! So cute!

KellySummer said...

the baby picture of you is soo cute!!