Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Aaron's New Haircut

If you want to see Aaron getting his head shaved here is the link on Fox 13 news: "Timpanogos High School Teachers Get Their Head Shaved"

The main video is just students describing the sub for santa. But right next to it there is a box that says side bar and related items. Click on that video (it is only a few minutes long) and you will see it happen.

He was also on the front page of the Daily Herald. Here is the link for that story: Daily Herald

4 comments:

Krista Hansen said...

Hilarious! You may like your husband as a bald-y, rach. I love my bald hubbie!

Tiffany said...

oh my gosh... that is so funny! I can't wait to see the new do!

marcie b said...

i know, i am the WORST COUSIN EVER! if it makes you feel any better, getting you pictures is my singular goal for the month of january. hopefully i am not too late. more to come, i promise!

ps: the marriott newport coast villas are my very favorite place to stay. SO FUN!

Mitzi said...

That was way funny! My husband begs me to let him cut his hair every summer. But they were brave to do it in the middle of the winter.